Cost effective top quality salmon
Frøya PRO guarantees a succulent eating experience of ultra fresh salmon throughout the shelf life period.
Frøya PRO is packed in protective modified atmosphere and ready for shipment on the same day the fish is taken out of the water. That ensures the feeling of day fresh salmon throughout the shelf life period.
0% WASTE AND LEFTOVERS
Buying hand-cut Frøya back and mid loin makes raw material calculation easy and allows you to buy exactly the volume you need. No need for extra recipes trying to make use of expensive leftovers.
If you buy whole 5-6kg. salmon you are typically left with 38% loin, 16% leftovers and 46% waste. When buying e-trim filets, you get approx. 71% loin and 29% expensive leftovers.
With Frøya PRO you get 100% top quality salmon loin.
FRØYA PRO; PRACTICAL AND SIMPLE
Frøya Salmon loins are easy to prepare and cook. Cutting economical and perfect sashimi slices and sushi topping doesn’t require years of training. Frøya PRO is sold in practical, hygienic and recyclable plastic containers.
FRØYA PRO BACK LON
Lean top quality preferred for raw eating or light cooking
- Ultra fresh (pre-rigor) sushi & sashimi salmon, deep skinned with no brown muscle
- Perfect also for light marinating as raw ingredient in salads, salmon carpaccio etc.
- Also good for light cooking e.g.; tataki, Abumi, sous-vide
FRØYA PRO MID LOIN
Slightly fattier cut preferred for light cooking or raw eating
- This is ultra fresh (pre-rigor) salmon; deep skinned with 2-3 cm brown muscle remaining.
- Perfect for cooking “au point” in the pan, oven or on the BBQ alternatively as sous-vide
- Excellent ingredient for tartare, or salads
- Cut away brown muscle and use it for sushi and sashimi. Brown muscle can be used in maki rolls.